Nestled at the base of Breckenridge Ski Resort's Peak 7, Crystal Peak Lodge offers its guests amazing views of the majestic Colorado Rockies and convenient ski-in/ski-out access that is literally steps to the BreckConnect Gondola and Independence Superchair. Offering one to four bedroom condominium suites with full kitchens and living rooms with fireplaces, guests enjoy the quiet elegance of Crystal Peak's mountainside location surrounding by beautiful Lodgepole Pine Trees.
What's more, Crystal Peak Lodge is just as much fun in the summer months, offering all the fine accoutrements of a world-class Breckenridge hotel coupled with a wide variety of exciting summer activities for the whole family. Hiking, biking, and golf are well-known Colorado ski town staples in the summer months, but imagine whipping down one of Colorado's world-famous rivers in a raft, conquering the Rocky Mountains in a 4x4 Jeep, or soaring high above in a hot air balloon. Book a summer stay at the finest in Breckenridge lodging, and all of these experiences will be waiting for you right outside your door.
For your convenience, Crystal Peak Lodge offers great services for our guests, including:
- 50 yards from Independence Chair
- 24-hour front desk & concierge assistance (from 11pm-7am assistance provided by One Ski Hill Place)
- Daily housekeeping
- On-site maintenance staff
- Complimentary shuttle to take guests throughout the Town of Breckenridge.
- Access to the bowling alley, aquatics center, media rooms, and billiards table located at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort.