Introducing Gravity Haus
Debuting for the 2019-20 winter ski & snowboard season.
Alongside offering backcountry trips and excursions into renowned landscapes, we activate a community of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts year-round with insider access to local programming and social gatherings. We are a hospitality concept, with a membership component, where community comes first.
The Social Haus for the Modern Adventurer.
A ski-in/ski-out newly renovated property located at the Base of Peak 9, Gravity Haus is your adventure escape.
Gravity Haus will feature:
- 60 distinctly-curated rooms, with a variety of sleeping accommodations for every type of traveler.
- a mountain-side Japanese-inspired onsen
- Dryland, a performance-optimizing fitness center with a high-tech, full-recovery studio
- StarterHaus, a state-of-the-art coworking space with a mountain-view & fiber internet.
- Cabin Juice is the place where you come to swap tales and plan your next adventure. We serve fresh ingredients made awesome – finely crafted cocktails and family-style dishes.
- Unravel Coffee, a coffee mecca based on a new, sustainable and collaborative experience from the first plantings of a coffee shrub to the remnant in the cup.